Great Opportunity to live in the conveniently located Gainesville area. Upper-Level two-floor unit with three bedrooms and 2 full baths in addition to upstairs laundry and large walk-in storage closet. All new carpet and paint throughout. Main level open concept family room, dining area, and kitchen with walk-in pantry, granite countertops with large island including 4 barstools and hardwood flooring. A separate area for an office/den/playroom. Balcony on each upper level for some outdoor relaxation. Driveway with large one-car garage includes built-in storage shelves. One parking pass for street parking is included. Great schools and resident pool, tot lot, basketball court. Shops, restaurants, and Wegman's close by. Excellent location off 29S /15S. Close to 66 and the Gainesville Gateway with restaurants and movie theatre.
Condo, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,440 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Madison Crescent Condominium
Milller & Smith
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
RONALD WILSON REAGAN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center, Basketball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price