End Unit, Top Floor -lots of natural light, and Move-in Ready - Welcome to the Ponds of Centreville/Clifton conveniently located in a serene setting. A nice view from 2nd story balcony. Weathered wood was recently installed on an accent wall with a wood-burning fireplace. The unit has a Nest thermostat and a stainless dishwasher. Freshly painted and the carpets and unit were professionally cleaned for a new tenant! Full-size Washer & Dryer. Locked storage on balcony. Neighborhood amenities include walking trails, a pond, a pool, a fitness center, tennis courts, a clubhouse, and a playground. Excellent access to 66, 28, 29, and Fairfax County Parkway. Close to shopping, services, and restaurants some walkable. Good Credit and Salary Requirements.
Other, Colonial, 2 Story
|Y Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
971 sq. ft
Ponds At Centreville
Cable TV, Electric service available
Y, Breed Restrictions,Case by Case Basis,Cats OK,Dogs OK,Number Limit,Pet Addendum/Deposit,Size/Weight Restriction
Fairfax County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price