This townhouse is ready for its new owner. You are welcomed to the first level living which can be used as the 4th Bedroom, Guest Room, Gym, Family Room, or Office. It has been updated with LVP flooring for easy maintenance and has a full bath and closet. Your updated backyard has a paver patio and is fully fenced for privacy. Upstairs you are going to enjoy the open floor concept with a large kitchen island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new backsplash, and hardwood flooring. The family room will take you to the large deck which includes privacy shades when needed. You also have a separate dining area for special gatherings. Upstairs you have three additional bedrooms, two full baths and the covenience of bedroom level laundry. You will enjoy the location and easy access to 234, I -66 and 29. Shops & Restaurants are all close by. Become a part of the community and enjoy the amenities of Heritage Crossing. Tennis courts, outdoor pool, and tot lots.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,174 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Full, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price