LOCATION! This stately brick front colonial sits on a PREMIUM private wooded lot backing to common area, is across the street from an open treed common area, and is on a cul-de-sac street! Walking distance to tot lot and pool. 4 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths, Hardwood floors on the main level, Private Office/den/study/school room on main level. Island kitchen with lots of move-around space has granite counters, stainless appliances, cooktop & double ovens, has room for a dining table and opens to the family room. The finished basement has a Media Room which is pre-wired for a projector and surround sound. The bright primary suite has hardwood floors in the bedroom, vaulted ceilings and a large closet. The primary bath has split sinks, a separate tub/shower, a private water closet and vaulted ceilings. The large rear composite deck and lovely pergola offer great outdoor entertaining space with ample space for every occasion. The rear is private with dense trees backing to common area. New HVAC in 2021, New 70 gal water heater in 2022. Close to movie theaters, shops, restaurants, medical facilities. Community pool is within walking distance. Don't miss it! Ring doorbell on premises.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,962 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Media, Mud Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price