Welcome to the lovely community of Warrenton Lakes. This two-level Brick front colonial sits on .55 private acres. This home has endless possibilities, a view across the street of one of many lakes. This four-bedroom home has been maintained well. The kitchen has white cabinets, an attached island with a sitting area, and a large farmhouse copper sink surrounded by granite countertops. Wood and laminate flooring throughout. Separate Living Room/Office, Dining Room, and Family Room with Wood Burning Fireplace. An additional office area off the family room with built-in cabinets. The attached 2 car garage has attic storage and is very spacious. This home comes with a large outdoor workshop that has a drive-up garage for your riding mower or small vehicle. There is a large deck and a fully fenced yard. Newer Roof, Windows & Siding (2018). DC side of Warrenton with a commuter lot just down the street. Close to everything you need, great schools, and a community pool membership available. Great opportunity to be a homeowner at this price!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,204 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Fauquier County Public Schools
P. B. SMITH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price