Premium Corner Lot in the Piedmont Community (ungated section). Your new home backs to a serene tree-lined views and is professionally landscaped. A freshly painted deck with below storage is great for morning coffee or evening relaxing time. The contemporary design inside brings a modern touch to a traditional home. This home has upgrades which include 3 bay windows, 2 additional windows on the side, and 8-foot bump-outs on all three levels. There are two large storage lofts in this extra tall garage. Upgraded lighting and collapsible fans throughout. Your open concept kitchen has a backsplash, under cabinet lighting, dimmer switches, and a touchless faucet along with granite and stainless-steel appliances. There is a living room and separate dining area, the family room includes a stone fireplace. Head upstairs to your Primary Bedroom with a Cathedral Ceiling in the sitting area and mood lighting. The Primary Bath has upgraded tile, soaking tub, shower, and a double sink vanity and towel warming rack. There are 3 additional bedrooms and a full bath on the upper level. The laundry room is also on the upper level. The fully finished recreation area with laminate flooring has fireplace number two, Wood Built-in Bookcases with mirrors, lights, and glass doors, and a walk-out basement. Another bedroom and art deco full bath with marble flooring along with storage. HVAC/Furnace replaced in 2017, water softener, and updated front storm door. Extended Home Warranty included. Enjoy all the amenities that the Piedmont Community has to offer such as indoor/outdoor pools, gym, tennis courts, tot lots, clubhouse and so much more. Award winning school district. Close to dining, shopping, entertainment, major commuter routes and public transportation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,025 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Ce
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price