This lovely estate home is waiting for your arrival. The expansive circular driveway welcomes you with tasteful landscaping, an underground sprinkler system, and a spacious three-car garage that provides ample parking for both you and your esteemed guests. This 5-acre wooded lot is within the highly sought-after Hunt Chase community with public sewer and water. Your new home has 5-bedrooms, 4.5-bathrooms and is a luxury property spanning over 6500 square feet and resting on a serene private treed lot. Upon entering, a breathtaking two-story foyer with an interior balcony greets you, featuring hardwood flooring that seamlessly flows throughout the main level. The dining room on the left showcases elegant chair rails and wainscoting, while the sunken formal living room on the right is filled with natural light. This home is adorned with crown molding and nine-foot + ceilings throughout, adding an air of refinement to every space. An office with built-ins and a powder room on the main level provide practicality and convenience. The kitchen is truly a chef's dream, featuring custom cabinets, a newer Wolf hood, a gas cooktop, and plenty of granite countertops to prepare your meals. The butler's pantry/coffee bar leads to the dining room, while lovely wood French doors adorn the pantry. Doors from the kitchen and family room guide you to the premium Zuri maintenance-free deck, which is perfect for relaxing while enjoying the peaceful surroundings. The impressive two-story family room is highlighted by a wood-burning/gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling painted brick and an abundance of natural light. The spacious living areas are perfect for hosting guests or enjoying quality time with your family. All bathrooms have been updated with stylish granite and marble countertops, new fixtures, and lighting. This home is also equipped with a central vacuum system. The primary bedroom offers a generously sized sitting area, a tray ceiling with a fan, and an oversized walk-in closet. The primary bath boasts two separate vanities connected to a sitting make-up area with a separate shower and soaking tub. Additionally, there are three ample-sized bedrooms, a jack-and-jill bathroom, and one ensuite. The light-filled lower level offers a large open recreation room, an additional craft/workroom, a storage room, and a fifth bedroom with a full bath. The walk-up leads you to your expansive backyard. This estate home features a multitude of upgrades, which accentuate its grandeur. Ideally located just minutes from shopping, restaurants, and major commuting routes such as 29, 66, and new commuter lanes, this property offers both convenience and luxury. Schedule your private showing today before this house is sold!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
6,186 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Office, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Pond, Private, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price