Fantastic, updated 3rd Floor condo in popular Pointe at Park Center. This great community is amenity rich and professionally managed onsite and features lush landscaping, gated entry, visitor parking, a pool, clubhouse, and exercise center. Elevators in secured buildings. This condo also comes with an underground designated parking space. Then, the inside of the condo is oh, so special!!! Newly renovated and boasting a brand-new kitchen! New Cabinets, New Counters, New Stainless Steele Appliances! New Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring throughout! Freshly Painted. It is beautiful!!! Huge Living Room and Bedroom Space with Overhead Lighting and Ceiling Fans. Plus a walk-in closet! The bathroom has been tastefully updated. The laundry stackable washer dryer is also brand new! Hot water heater is included in the unit. The balcony offers a birdâs eye view of the community and has a large storage closet. Donât wait to tour!
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
647 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Pointe At Park Center
Electric service available
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Tot Lots/Playground, Transportation Service, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price