Completely updated rambler on over acre useable lot! Secluded yet close to everything. Everything has been updated: new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout home, completely renovated and newly designed master bath, updated spare bath, freshly painted inside and out. HVAC system replaced in last several years with whole house filtration system. All new plumbing pipes (PEX piping) throughout home. Well pump recently replaced. Windows and exterior doors replaced in last several years. Gutters replaced. Roof 11 years old. All new subflooring throughout home. Kitchen completely updated with farmhouse flair! Cedar ship lap with open upper shelving, new cabinets and granite. Appliances only few years old. Separate laundry room with washer/dryer and work sink. Plenty of room for storage! Oversized one car garage. Shed to rear of home. Riding lawn mower conveys with home! Conventional septic system. System and septic lines in front of home so rear yard is completely useable to install pool or additional outdoor living! Great location just off Rt. 234. Close to all major commuter routes, shopping, schools and healthcare. Live in a country setting but close to all major necessities. This one won't last long! It is just PERFECT!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Private Sewer System
1,685 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Cable TV
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Brick, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price