Welcome to this Rare Custom-Built Fairfield Classic Homes Monticello Model. This expansive 2-level home has over 6,000 square feet of living and storage space. Situated on a professionally landscaped .60-acre lot in the golf course community of Piedmont. As you enter the grand open 2-story foyer, admire the architectural embellishment, there is a gallery area in the entrance with 13Ft high tray ceiling. Crown Molding throughout. You have a lovely formal dining room on your right with w/crown molding & chair rails, pass through your cabinet bar area into your center island kitchen with granite countertops, custom-built cherry cabinets, a circular eat-in area, and a coffee station. The connected family room with a gas fireplace overlooks the backyard. A Sun/Florida room with 2 skylights and a wall of windows is great for entertaining, relaxing, or creating your workspace. The elegant Primary Bedroom has a tray ceiling with a lighted fan, lots of windows to view the backyard the primary bath has a shower, and a soaking tub. Bedroom 2/Office with its own private outdoor space and adjoining full bath which leads to bedroom 3. The front bedroom has a private ensuite full bath. As you proceed to the lower-level elegant neutral tile awaits you, also a spacious recreation and media room. Another room to use as a guest room or den with another full bath. There is ample storage space with shelving. Walk-up stairs lead to your side/back yard. The 3-car extended height side load garage with more storage. Do not miss the opportunity to move to this wonderful amenity-filled neighborhood with excellent schools, close to shopping, restaurants, and major roads. Check out the aerial slideshow, view the floorplan and updated list. Contact listing agent for private tours or have your Realtor schedule online. By appointment only. Offers reviewed when received.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,673 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfield Classic Homes
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Media, Florida Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price